Yes, existing Gigs can easily be edited without the need to delete them and publish a completely new one. To edit a Gig, go to the 'My Gigs' menu on the left side when logged in to your LaborX account and click the pen symbol next to the Gig’s name to edit it.
Articles in this section
- Can I make adjustments to existing Gigs?
- How can I delete a Gig?
- How many Gigs can I publish?
- How can I create a Gig?
- What is a Gig?
- How to become a freelancer?
- May I be both a freelancer and the client using one account?
- Why should I sign the contract first?
- How to contact the customer?
- How to add portfolio?