There is no limit for how many Gigs a Freelancer may publish. You may create multiple Gigs describing different tasks and services. For example, a designer may create a Gig named 'Logo illustration' and another Gig named 'Blog article cover'.
Articles in this section
- Can I make adjustments to existing Gigs?
- How can I delete a Gig?
- How many Gigs can I publish?
- How can I create a Gig?
- What is a Gig?
- How to become a freelancer?
- May I be both a freelancer and the client using one account?
- Why should I sign the contract first?
- How to contact the customer?
- How to add portfolio?