A Gig is a service offer published by Freelancers on LaborX to do a special task according to their skills. For example, if you are a designer, you may create a Gig named 'I will create a logo for your brand', if you are a developer, you might offer to 'develop a web shop for your business'.
Articles in this section
- Can I make adjustments to existing Gigs?
- How can I delete a Gig?
- How many Gigs can I publish?
- How can I create a Gig?
- What is a Gig?
- How to become a freelancer?
- May I be both a freelancer and the client using one account?
- Why should I sign the contract first?
- How to contact the customer?
- How to add portfolio?