Signing a contract indicates that you are willing to perform the job based on the agreed conditions. Before signing any contract, you may freely change those conditions and send them to the customer for review.
Articles in this section
- Can I make adjustments to existing Gigs?
- How can I delete a Gig?
- How many Gigs can I publish?
- How can I create a Gig?
- What is a Gig?
- How to become a freelancer?
- May I be both a freelancer and the client using one account?
- Why should I sign the contract first?
- How to contact the customer?
- How to add portfolio?