Send Contract means updating the contract's terms and sending it to the other party for review. Once both parties have agreed on a final version, signing the contract is synonymously with starting the job.
Articles in this section
- What is LaborX?
- How to get started with LaborX?
- How to deposit crypto?
- How to withdraw crypto?
- What is the cost of the dispute resolution service?
- How secure is my account?
- How to set 2FA for my account?
- What is a version of the contract?
- What is the difference between "Send the contract" and "Sign in the contract"?
- Where do your keep my personal data?